
Insurgent Movie Solarmovie Blu-ray Without Download Stream Online
User Rating: 6.3 out of 10 ★ From 7874 Users
Storyline Insurgent (2015):
Beatrice Prior must confront her inner demons and continue her fight against a powerful alliance which threatens to tear her society apart.Casts of Insurgent:
Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Kate Winslet, Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort, Naomi Watts, Maggie Q, Jai Courtney, Zoë Kravitz, Ray StevensonOne Choice Can Destroy You
Particular Movie
Title: Insurgent- Released: 2015-03-18
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction, Thriller
- Date: 2015-03-18
- Runtime: 119 Minutes
- Company: Summit Entertainment, Red Wagon Entertainment, Mandeville Films, NeoReel, Lionsgate
- Language: English
- Budget: $110,000,000
- Revenue: $295,238,201
- Plot Keyword : Action, Adventure, Science Fiction, Thriller
- Homepage: http://www.thedivergentseries.movie/#insurgent
- Trailer: View Trailer
- Director: Harry Cohen, Douglas Wick, Mary Vernieu, Florian Ballhaus, Akiva Goldsman, Alec Hammond, Louise Mingenbach, Barry H. Waldman, Neil Burger, Mark Bomback
Read More About Insurgent
As I did in my review of the first instalment, in this movie series I should probably point out that I have not read the books. Some people claim that this movie do not follow the books but, obviously, I cannot comment on that. So my review is based on the movie and the movie alone. I have to confess that I mostly watched this movie because I did watch the first instalment and felt obliged to see where the story went.This movie have quite a few fairly cool special effects, especially the ones when Tris is in the virtual reality world trying to open the cube with the message to the inhabitants in the closed up city. Unfortunately this pretty much sums up the good parts of the movie.
As with Divergent I found this movie to be fairly mediocre. One reviewer said that this was a movie dumbed down for the teenage audience. Unfortunately I feel that he was right. Also unfortunately I think many teenagers are a lot smarter than Hollywood believe they are.
The plot is, well, mediocre. The acting is fairly meh. The main character, Tris, really lacks any form of charisma and spends most of the movie going around in some state of melancholy feeling sorry for herself and everything that happens around her. Apart from Four most of the people were behaving immaturely, cluelessly, froze up or panicked whenever something nasty happened and switched allegiances back and forth like you changed shirts.
When Tris finally opened the cube I was expecting something cool and unexpected. What we got was a rather dull message about the city and its “purpose”. I complained in my review of divergent that we got absolutely no background information as to how the people had ended up in this ridiculous situation with a closed city and these factions that I still do not understand what they were supposed to solve. The message was supposed to explain this but it explained absolutely nothing except that the divergents were some kind of purpose or solution.
The ending? Well again this is a book series so it is not surprising that it ends in somewhat of a cliffhanger but it was really a cheap ending, one that you would expect from a TV series episode.
So I cannot say that I liked the movie very much. The virtual reality special effects scenes were fairly cool but that was about it.
Briefing; this movie is just bad.
The first was not good either but this one continues the path open by the first. The special effects are quite noticeably rendered by computers and the actors are uncharismatic, other than that, the plot is just bad.
Another movie with quasi-teenager lead roles in a dystopic future in which stupidity is spread all along man-kind.
We just witness the struggle of our heroine with her self-imposed guilt with stupid enemies that let her survive at every moment so she can become the messiah she is meant to be.
I think the only positive part I can get from this movie is the preeminence of strong and important female characters. Other than that, just skip it.
> The mystery box and the power hungry leaders!
This is not a bad sequel, I quite enjoyed it, but I think I liked 'Divergent' better. The story continued a very short after where it ended in the first. In this part, it was all about power hungry where many try to get that top post. On the other side, there will be an attempt to open a mystery box that found which might reveal some important detail about them.
Looked like a very good storyline, unpredictable stuffs, but not utilised to its full potential. Though the actors were good, especially Shailene was sexy in her short hairs. I think she came straight out of 'The Fault in Our Stars' to take up this role where her brother in this film was a boyfriend in that.
Visually as well very captivating with those great graphics and it is first digital 3D film in the series. It has numerous small twists, especially during decrypting the mystery box. So I felt the middle parts were the best part of the film.
I thought this film would take place outside the wall, but a new story was developed and still kept the mystery about the rest of the world. I don't know the book, but that's my disappointment. I hope the next film in the series would go beyond the wall and explore some new things. So I'm looking forward for the 'Allegiant'.
6/10




Find all the parts you need for your LG Microwave LMVM2277ST at We have manuals guides and of course parts for common LMVM2277ST problems
ReplyDeleteShop LG 111cu ft TopFreezer Refrigerator Stainless Vcm in the TopFreezer Refrigerators department at Lowe Get the space you need in a refrigerator thats right for your kitchen With 111 cu Ft of space and 24 wide this top mount refrigerator offers ample room
ReplyDeleteGet information on the LG LMV2257BM Find pictures reviews and tech specs for the LG LMV2257BM 22 Large Capacity OvertheRange Microwave with 2nd Generation SlideOut ExtendaVent™ and EasyClean® Interior
ReplyDeleteLefever FE 16ga 6lbs 3oz Description Refinished 16ga Lefever FE weighing in at 6lbs 3oz A joy to carry in the woods or field this gun has enough choke to do serious work downrange or paired with vintage spreader loads in the right barrel can bring down grouse and woodcock with ease
ReplyDeleteCousins UK for FE Movement Parts Search for Items Use the filters below to find items When youre ready use the Search for Items button to see results
ReplyDeleteFind all the parts you need for your Frigidaire RangeStoveOven FEFLMC55GCA at We have manuals guides and of course parts for common FEFLMC55GCA problems
ReplyDeleteHow does a microwave this quick this quiet and this easy to use get even better By getting all dolled up The 20 cu ft capacity microwave with sleek Intuitive smoothtouch controls located on the front of the stylish glass door ensure your microwave looks just as good as that lasagna
ReplyDeleteThe LT572M Hospital TV series provides advanced technology in a costeffective solution designed for patients and staff All features including Pillow Speaker support and Hospital UL Certification are designed for patientcentered care meeting the individuals specific needs in the environment
ReplyDeleteWARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
ReplyDeleteOrangeVirus Tuning is excited to announce or development for the 40L 1GRFE V6 engine for the Toyota Tacoma and 40L VVTi version engine for the Toyota 4Runner The 40L engine has a lot of potential There are multiple versions of this engine out there but all of them have the potential to be big powerhouses From
ReplyDelete