
23rd Psalm: Redemption Movie HD 1080p Without Download Stream Online
Movie Component
Title: 23rd Psalm: Redemption- Released: 2013-05-21
- Genre: Thriller
- Date: 2013-05-21
- Runtime: 72 Minutes
- Company: Odom-Booker Entertainment, Vendetta Filmworks
- Language: English
- Budget: $1,500,000
- Revenue:
- Plot Keyword : Thriller
- Homepage:
- Trailer: Watch Trailer
- Director: Cornelius Booker III, Christopher C. Odom, Cornelius Booker III, Christopher C. Odom
Overview 23rd Psalm: Redemption (2013):
Five years have passed and Luther still blames Detective John Smith for destroying his life, as John had helped convict Luther on a murder charge. After being denied parole, Luther, along with two goons, escapes from prison. John, now married, is a minister and stepfather to an adolescent girl. Seeking revenge, Luther and his goons break into John's house and hold his family hostage. John makes a harrowing attempt to coax Luther to do the right thing - but will he do it?Casts of 23rd Psalm: Redemption:
Tatyana Ali, Clifton Powell, Leslie Mills, Madelyn Cline, Jason Burkey, Leslie A. Jones, Markhum Stansbury Jr., Tracy Chamberlain, David Chattam, Edward J. Odom IVLearn More About 23rd Psalm: Redemption
Psalms 23 The King James Bible ~ Psalms 23 A Psalm of David 1 The LORD is my shepherd I shall not want 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures he leadeth me beside the still waters 3 He restoreth my soul he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake 4 Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me
Psalm 23 KJV The LORD is my shepherd I shall not ~ 23 The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures he leadeth me beside the still waters 3 He restoreth my soul he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake 4 Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me
Psalm 23 TPT The Good Shepherd David’s poetic Bible ~ Psalm 231 Most scholars conclude that Ps 23 was written by David when he was a young shepherd serving his father Jesse while he was keeping watch over sheep near Bethlehem He was most likely sixteen or seventeen years old The other psalm that he wrote when but a young lad was Ps 19 Those are two good psalms to memorize and meditate upon if you want to have the heart of the giant killer
Psalm 23 Bible Study Jesus our Great Shepherd ~ Psalm 231 The LORD is my shepherd I shall not want King David who wrote this Psalm obviously knew all about being a shepherd That was his role growing up He would tend protect and care for his sheep
Turning Psalm 23 into a Personal Prayer Melanie Redd ~ Psalm 233 “Lord I am following You down paths as You lead Show me the way I should go Counsel me with Your eye on me Lead me so clearly Father I want to go in the right direction and in the way that honors You most As I am to make turns in life would You let me hear Your voice behind me telling me whether to go to the right or the left
PSALMS CHAPTER 23 KJV King James Version ~ Psalms 231 comment 1The Lord is my shepherd there are two types of shepherds hireling and a good shepherd A hireling is the shepherd that takes care of the sheep only for money yet the good shepherd does it whole hearted Jesus Christ is the good shepherd who takes good care of the sheep believers in Christ both Jews and Gentiles A hireling are pastors that are preaching for money and
Sermons on Psalm 23 ~ Psalm 23 is perhaps the most wellknown Psalm Its often quoted at funerals Although you may be familiar with it have you ever really studied it Last week we looked at verses 13 Today well finish looking at Davids 23rd Psalm Lets see what we can learn
Psalm 23 NIV A psalm of David The LORD is my Bible ~ A psalm of David The LORD is my shepherd I lack nothing He makes me lie down in green pastures he leads me beside quiet waters he refreshes my soul He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake Even though I walk through the darkest valley I will fear no evil for you are with me your rod and your staff they comfort me You prepare a table before me in the presence of my
Psalm 23 NIV Bible The LORD is my shepherd I lack ~ Psalm 23 NIV The LORD is my shepherd I lack nothing He makes me lie down in green pastures he leads me beside quiet waters
Psalms 23 KJV Bible YouVersion ~ 23 A Psalm of David 1 The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures he leadeth me beside the still waters green… Heb pastures of tender grass still… Heb waters of quietness 3 He restoreth my soul he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.